This would be such a fun idea for a child’s birthday party! I bet they would even love to help make them! These chocolate bowls can be filled with ice cream pudding or anything else you can think of! Thank you Bakerella for coming up with this awesome tutorial, I am so excited to share it with you all!
* Note: These are much easier than you think : )
- water balloons (no water needed)
- semi-sweet chocolate, white chocolate or confectionery coating
- cookie sheet
- wax paper
- Blow up water balloons and tie.
- Melt Chocolate in a small deep bowl ( wide enough for the balloon to fit in, and deep enough to make the chocolate bowl high enough)
- Spoon out some chocolate on the wax paper for the base of the bowl.
- Dip the balloon in the chocolate and place on chocolate base.
- After all bowls are made, let them completely harden then pop the balloon with the pin.
- Then fill with your favorite dessert!