Pops are the thing right now! If you don’t have the time to bake your own from scratch, try this quick and delicious version. These pops are so easy that even the kids will love to help! Thank you, Hip Hip Horray for this awesome recipe!
- Lollipop sticks
- Candy Melts
- Wax Paper
- Melt candy in a tall dish
- Dip lollipop stick into melted candy, then push about halfway through creme filling of Oreo. Continue until all Oreos have sticks in them.
- Now Dip Oreos into candy coating just past the bottom of the Oreo and covering a little of the stick.
- Immediately after cover with sprinkles (both sides or one) and lay on wax paper to dry.
- That’s it! No baking necessary, so much quicker than cake pops, and just as yummy!